Patricia Lynn Assmann
Patricia L. Assmann is an associate attorney with Carter Foreman, PLLC in the firm's New Port Richey, Florida office. Her practice centers on transactional real estate, real estate litigation, commercial and business litigation, property owners association law and real property title issues. Ms. Assmann's previous background centered on residential foreclosure and clearance of title issues as well as general practice.
Ms. Assmann is a member of the American Bar Association's Real Property, Trust and Estate Law Section, The Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar, the Florida Association of Women's Lawyers, West Pasco Bar Association, Hernando County Bar Association, the State Bar of Wisconsin, the Minnesota State Bar Association, and Bay Area Real Estate Council (BAREC).
Ms. Assmann earned her J.D. in 2004 from Hamline University School of Law (now Mitchell Hamline School of Law), a Certificate in Paralegal Studies from the American Institute for Paralegal Studies in 1994, and her B.A. with a major in Political Science from the University of Wisconsin at Madison in 1993. She is admitted to the bars of the states of Florida, Minnesota and Wisconsin, as well as the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
- Associate attorney
- Florida, 2006
- Minnesota, 2007
- Wisconsin, 2007
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 2012
- Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor - 2004
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- B.A. - 1993
- Major: Political Science
- The Florida Bar, member, 2006 to Present
- Minnesota State Bar Association , member, 2007 to Present
- The State Bar of Wisconsin, member, 2007 to Present
- American Bar Association, member, 2016 to Present
- Florida Association of Womens Lawyers, member, 2018 to Present
- Transactional Real Estate 65%
- Real Estate Litigation 25%
- Business and Commercial 10%